Tuesday, 7 March 2006 @ 8:48:00 pm
5th March 2006
f*cking bastard…
You took me for a fool eh? You thought that I was someone you can lie to!? Let me tell you one thing, I’M NOT THAT VULNERABLE! Yes, I admit, I was smitten to you at first sight (I’m not afraid of admitting), you’re a guy who knows your way with the ladies (so I was one of them eh!?) you bloody bastard, you deserve no sympathy or pity from me! Don’t you dare to contest my patience or my temper; I’m not someone fun to trifle with. Don’t make me expose what type of shit you have said; no one would trust neither us (and I dun give a f*cking care). You told me no nothing on you being sick (you think I’m psychic huh!?).
I think you’re sick to the brain.
- You’re an OTAKU, blurring the line between reality & fantasy
- You’re spiritually sensitive
- You’re a sweet talker, knowing how handle the ladies
You’re losing yourself to something only you can unforeseen. You have a Jekyll & Hyde personality. Do you need a psychiatrist at IMH? My onii-chan’s dad work there, I guess there’s discount for you…
I wished I’ve never known you at all. It’s been a huge & terrible mistake I’ve ever made, being a friend of yours, cause I feel that the more I get to know you, you’re losing more of your soul. It’s very obvious, that you’re losing it bit by bit. I just don’t know how to stop you from doing so. Tell me, what should I do? Leave you there to rot & die? What happened to me being one of your acknowledged friends? Down the drain? I bet you’ll say, you can’t stop people from hating you, cause you’re born like this! (BULLSHIT!)
Otou-san told me to have nothing to do with you, yet I’ve ignored his advice. I should have done that. He was there when Suki needed someone, unlike you, disappeared into thin air.
Institute of Mental Health: 638504011