<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23218298?origin\x3dhttp://sukisyoloveless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
myself.
Tuesday, 7 March 2006 @ 8:51:00 pm
monday blues' rattles...

7th March 2006

hmm… today’s a Monday… Gotta happy… if not it’ll turn into Monday blues! -,-

now stil struggling with my Lacus Clyne costume… cause I dun how to do e top ar… but I completed the gloves & skirt last Monday… kind of easy to do ma… I’m thinking of sending to a particular tailor to do… but see first ba… cause it’s just the collar area, which is e biggest problem now… I wanna make the collar stand out like how it stands in the GS series… now I’m thinking of doing Sunao’s school pants… because I dun wan every time cos Sunao, must wear my jeans, but I dun wan… Sunao’s pant’s is black de… I tink can hand sew ar… haha… now v stingy wor… haha… hmm… Sukisyo team stil on wor… X3 can’t wait…

YAOI BANZAI!

SukiSyo Namelist…
Sunao Fujimori / Ran - Suki
Sora Hashiba / Yoru - EVA
Matsuri Honjyou - sh90
Nanami -
Shinchirou / Minato Shinchirou -
Soushi Asaka -
Nagase Kai -
Ishikawa Gaku -
Sakura Hiromu –
Chris - Kumi
Prof. Aizawa –

do join our SukiSyo team! XD

I wanna do Eriol’s Cheshire Neko!!! Nya~ X3 it’s soooooo neko-bishie~ hai… suki hyper le… haha… Ran’s so like me~~~~ X3 a pity, suki got no red eyes ar… must keep my hair like Sunao le… got to cut grass on my hair sia… (teacher say my top grass-like hair, reminds her of a pineapple… pineapple givin pineapple tart, stupid ar… damn it sia…)

YES!!! My son owes me 2 books of manga, and I’ve asked for 2 books of LOVELESS manga!!!! Nya!!! X3 but she say it’s for my Birthday present… hmmm…. Mochiron! No prob! X3 she’s a lovely gal ar…

My birthday I wan costumes!!!! Like Nagisa’s battle costumes from the series Pretty Cure! Kawaii nya~ costumes or anime related stuff would be the best… X3 maybe a kawaii green Haro… haha… good for my Lacus costume wor…

Hmm… I’m thinkg of doing Cosplay props and sell em during Cosplay events… got one on my mind, which I think would appeal to Haro lovers… got inspired from a school mate… hehe… $$$-minded ar… X3 moneeeeeeyyyyyyy~~~~~~

I wanna go for e audition for KHK~~~ but I missed it!!! -,- I would sing ‘Just A Survivor’ from Suki Na Mono Wa Suki Dakara Ga Syouganai a.k.a. SukiSyo!!! I just love SukiSyo a lot!!!! X3 though it’s a Yaoi game/anime, but it’s e love between Sunao & Sora that captivates me nya…! X3

SukiSyo Banzai!
I never like people who think too little of themselves… it’s very demoralising, to see someone older than you, so glum & sad, sometimes makes me feel like whacking dat person, telling dat person to shake out of it… life’s not meant to be spent like this… we’re suppose to spend our lives meaningfully, to live each day w/o regrets… though you mite regret making a wrong decision, but it will & shall lead to somethg good… I promise… X3 life’s fair, in a way or two… XD

Wa she… I type so much thgs… wat e fishy fish…