Friday, 17 March 2006 @ 11:24:00 am
philosphy in suki's point of view...
It’s true at times, I’m timid… I would admit it, as it’s not smthg I should be ashamed of… it’s part of growing up… part of growing up, as we learn how to accept our conditions… we are handicapped in a way or the other, and I do not mean it physically… at times, we’re unable to accept ourselves for who we are, as we would tink we’re inferior against the others…
…this, I believe, is considered as human philosophy…
we can be understanding at times, sometimes we’re unable… sometimes we can express ourselves, others we’re not… life’s unfair, we say, but it’s not… life is fair in a way or two… do good to others, and others will be good to you… treat your enemy like how you treat your frens… be considerate to others, as somebody else wil be considerate to you…
…what goes up, wil come down. What goes round , wil come around too…
at times, I would be acting like a kid… others, I’m not… be fair to others, like how you would be to yourself… dun hurt other ppl, if u dun wan to b hurt in e end… always remember smiles r free… if it cost, I’ll burn e bill…
it never kills to be happy, as it affects ppl’s mood… though smone mite hv lectured you for not having good grades or yadda yadda thgs, you should stil carry a smile… no one owes you a living… onli you yourself…
never tink no1 is unable to understand you, cause u’re trying to say you’re unable to understand yourself…
dun be dumb, nv hurt yourself physically, it’s called self-abuse…
I’m being childish at times, ranting on bad points I dun like in some ppl… but, hey… I’m trying to make e DONKEY sense in here… I dun actually hv to waste my time to sit in front of e computer to type e entries, I could hv went to some forum to yadda, yadda e way through…
I appreciate some ppl in my life, who’ve made my life pleasant as ever… I’m very sorry, but as I did not name any ppl in my entries, neither wil I name e postive ppl in my life… but you know who you are… promise me, we’ll be frens forever…
Frens are easy to make, but a frenship to a higher level is even more difficult to do so… first you need to trust, you need to love, you need to care… it does not come cheap… but yet some ppl are taking ‘em for granted… are you trying to say, you dun need frens? Everybody need frens, ‘kay..?
I understand, I sound harsh in my dis particular entry, but it’s jus dat.. I’m getting tired of life… a life where ppl do not try to understand other ppl… is dis call mutual understanding? Is dere love and care among such relationship..? some mite disagree, saying dat time wil allow us to get to each other better… but listen to e ticking sound of e clock, seconds are going by, perhaps minutes…! It’s time dat’s not goin to return again… are you able to turn back e clock, or even stop e time? I f you can do dat, pls inform me, I’m willing to see wat I can undo from my past mistakes…
No one mite have realised, but I’ve done smthg dat no one mite have thot I would do… do u tink I would reveal here? I’m keeping thgs mum… nobody shall ever know… *smirk* not even in time to come…
Maybe I’m being too wilful in dis entry, tinking dat I could ‘brainwash’ everbody with my long-winded ‘speech’… hmm… let’s not put it as a brainwash, but a long, long lecture…
I’m someone who does not like ppl to challenge me… be it accidentally or intentionally, I dislike it… adults always say tink before you talk… mite as well, dun talk, rite? How bout we saying adults are not listening to us, why dun we listen to their views too? (yes, I’m also lecturing myself) tink from both perspective, and through e long run, we would see who’s rite… (I’m neither siding e adults nor e youngsters (7 yrs old to 21 yrs old)) sometimes, adults wrong, sometimes youngsters wrong… jus learn from wil b a good choice…
Use your ear to listen… there are hidden messages rotating in your life… though we, as youngsters, dislike being lectured and rattled on, stil gt to listen… for e adults… use your brain & heart to listen too… some of em’ r losing their hearing soon, despite being young…
We’re losing faith, aren’t we? Cause ppl dun understand us… why dun we use e same faith to understand others..? take e intiative…! We’re stil live & kicking!
Life’s goin to be different after dis entry is published… I guess so…
Qué te recuerda a mi?
life’s short... appreciate it... cause once you lose it... no one’s able to find e exact happiness again...
if this ‘lecture’ is boring, skip it…
if this ‘lecture’ here offends anyone, read it in another 2 years, it makes a difference…
if this ‘lecture’ is good, thank you… I’m jus wondering if I’ve knocked sm sense into other ppl’s brain…