Monday, 26 June 2006 @ 8:22:00 pm
...There's always that one personThat will always have your heartYou never see it comingCause you're blinded from the startKnow that you're that one for me...
Jus changed sm stuff on dis bloggy... put fren's bloggy by alpha order... nearly when cuckoo... hmm... anymore who wanna blog link...? i wanna link more!
Didnt spam much recently on e forum... cause of my internet, kind of lack nw... sh*t...
...Run, Run, Run, Run
Everybody move run
Lemme see you move and
Rock it til the grooves done
Shake it til the moon becomes the sun...
i wanna read finish my brokeback mountain novel!!! but i'm slow... cause e novel is in chinese... i'm v slow nya... argh... jus cant stand havin to slide (eh...?) my head up & down after finishin a sentence, ya know...
...You drain me dry and make me wonder why I'm even here
This Double Vision I was seeing is finally clear
You want to stay but you know very well I want you gone
Not fit to fuckin' tread the ground that I'm walking on...
cant wait to watch The King & The Clown! X3 anybody wanna join me...?
yea~~ i've changed my bloggy banner to leejoon ki! Daisuki~ suki <3 lee joon ki nya~
actually feel like pissin ppl off... jus for e fun of it... er... stupid rite...?
...I've been high and low.
I don't know where to go.
Cause I love you so.
And I'll never ever find someone like you for sure...
i attended church last wkend nya... kind of happy dat i've gt (i guess...) a new cell leader... e prev. one was like sh*t... she wasnt good at all to be truthful (i had to be under her for close 2 yrs...) ... e current one, let's say, she cld understand me better unlike HER... for pete sake, can anyone see through her?! Anyway heard dat she cut OFF ALL CONTACTS w/ e rest of e cell members... whoa.... so irresponsible of her... lucky i changed cell grp in time... its so tirin for me to go to bradell every 2 wks, jus for a one and a half hr meetin, w/ ppl comin in at least half hr late... come on, though i live in h******, at least i'm stil early or even punctual, nv late... whoa... i DISLIKE/HATE lateness... its jus dat i dun wan to hurt their feelings... feelings r fragile stuff, ya' know... and dis new leader smhw supports (correct word, i guess...?) gothic/lolita dressin...! *cheers* hey, 'you' rOX.... *grins*
...You always dress in yellow
When you want to dress in gold
Instead of listening to your heart
You do just what you're told...
hmm... i'm turnin 16 soon... hehe... prepared to qiao zha sm ppl... no lar... i'm not dat EVIL... i jus wan to watch The King & The Clown, dat's all... i'll b very contented... cause i'm lee joon ki-crazy! Hehe... i wan him... as my brother...! X3
...Don't speak I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak...
eh... suki nw usin fye d. (tsubasa r.c.) as my profile pic... i guess... dats describin wat i m nw...
currently...
listening: Shissou – Ouran Koukou Host Club
feeling: ok, i guess...?
school reopened today...! argh.... stil gt sm holiday assignments nt done... eh...
mummy JING!!!! she's such a nice gal!!! cant bear to hurt her... anybody dare to hurt her, you'll reali die a very terrible death... and i mean it... anyway chat w/ her jus nw... didnt know we smhw share dat type of background... hmm... but we're GENKI!!! YAHOO!!!
whoa... O levels and prelim coming soon... sh*t... wil get panic attacks nya... grr.... i'm too prone to em ne... i cant stand long bus trips, roller coasters (even mini mini de...), heights too... argh.... i'm such a weakling!!! (and yet i stil can act all tough, sh*t...)
objective of e bloggy post...
I CHANGED CELL LEADER!!!
I HATE LATENESS!!! friggin' hate it!!!!
LEE JOON KI, here i come...!!!
MUMMY JING!!!! X3