<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/23218298?origin\x3dhttp://sukisyoloveless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
myself.
Saturday, 3 June 2006 @ 8:11:00 pm
... why read...? *smirk*

I’m not as simple as you think…
I’ve done many things you could ever imagined…
I’m just someone who is not what you see…

I’ve hurt many on the way…
I’m as blunt as you can see…
I’m might be who you think I really am…

I’m just someone who wants to be special in ways I can…
I act as if I don’t care at times…
I wish you would jus leave me alone…

I wish I could just flush you down the toilet bowl…
Or curse you like a voodoo doll…
Just pray that I’ll never have to talk to you again…

I talk crap, and give people sh*tty stuff to solve…
For I might not be the right to do so…
But it shall be like a test for all to see…

I’ve mentioned many things before, in black and white…
I could be intentionally mean it, or not…
They’re up for all to see…

You would think I’m as genki as sakura…
But sorry, you’re wrong…
I’m just a lil Cheshire cat, walking along the street...

“If you do not know where you want to go…
I suggest you to stay where you are, till you know where you want to go…”
Never pretend to understand me, when you don’t at all…

One day, I’ll turn back and bite you for all to see…
Never try to test my patience, for I am not…
I would consider embarrass you in front of everyone…

Be nice to others, and others will be nice…
No one would even consider on backstabbing you, unless they’re a certain bitch…
Don’t jump from one friend to the other, cause you’re respecting your friends…

They’re also like human, and that’s for sure…
You’re special in certain way, it’s just that how you are appreciated…
Jus smile at those who hurt, and they’ll be puzzled even more…

Be observant all the time, as one action is what the person like…
It does not mean you have to open your friggin’ eyes that big!
There are more to say, little way to express them…

...if you dont like it...
...why read...?