Saturday, 8 September 2007 @ 7:27:00 pm
whee...!!!!
listening: Daddy's Little Girl by JESSE MCCARTNEY
mood: ('o') *looks around*
hahaX. went out with my HP team today, had LOTS/LOADS of things to settle fast ar, cause EOY event coming soon! curs hoped our team will join the hare hare yukai dance wor, but hor. suki.luna currently can't really commit yet, but i think i'll start learning after my O level's, hope i can learn the dance step fast though. i ain't no good dancer eh... saw mama JIBG too, when i was shopping with surs for somebody's present... XD
bwahaha. i'm having my photoshoot soon...! XD but, i'm looking for that PERFECT place for Roxas ar. *sigh* i haven't really confirmed my photographer/s too... ahhh, megami-sama...! tasukete...! >,<
I WANNA LEARN SPANISH...!!!! I WANNA WATCH RATATOUILLE!!! I WANNA WATCH HONEY & CLOVER!!!
blehX.
Labels: cosplay, cursendra, harry potter, photoshoot, roxas