Friday, 15 August 2008 @ 3:00:00 pm
Ronnie - No More Ms. Nice Girl

Mood: b*tchy
Listening: Beep by Pussycat Dolls
>> He was distinguished for ignorance; for he had only one idea and that was wrong. – Benjamin Disraeli
I don’t know what’s wrong with you, dude. You think you can lord over me, cause you’re older than me. Think again sucker! I am not what you think I am. Yes, I admit that I am immature in my thinking, just to let you know I am only 18 okay? You suka suka ask me out, I’ve made myself free for you, but you don’t seem to appreciate it. Always last minute bail out on me, which is like the Nth time you did it. Let me get this straight in your face, you ask me out and repeat the same sh*t again, I swear, you’ll not be a MAN any longer *I’ll cut that DOG off you*. You can still bl**dy hell decide things on your own. I have given you enough respect, you chose to blow it, without thinking through, guess what? We’re over. I took the effort to explain to you, but you still feel that you’re right.
Don’t think you’re really that mature, you’re nothing at all. I keep my thoughts to myself; because people like you, trample on my heart like you think you owned it.
I. BELONG. TO. MYSELF. GEDDIT BASTARD?
I’ve kept my silence all this while on what you have done, but you, too, went too far. Taking revenge ay?
I
HATE
YOU,
*INSERT NAME* *AND YOU THINK I’LL PUT YOUR NAME HERE AY?*
*I am so looking forward of p*ssing you off*
Don’t ever try me, you will seriously not like the p*ssed off & b*tchy side of me.
By the way, don’t ever call/sms me again, I rather not waste time contacting a**sholes like you
By the way, thanks for being the way you are, God shown me how much I can live without you! *and I still had the cheek to say that*
IMBECILE GIT!!! You’re no more than the speck of dust on the floor.<<

**Gaah! I just wished I was explicit enough. Gaah! Gimme my JESSE McCARTNEY!!!