<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23218298?origin\x3dhttp://sukisyoloveless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
myself.
Tuesday, 16 September 2008 @ 9:06:00 pm
i'm not *so* confident

Mood: UBER EXCITED…! *but stil not that confident ay…*
Listening: Feelin’ You by Jesse Mccartney

I AM OFFICIALLY (ALMOST) A STAFF, w.e.f. 29th September 2008. *does a victory dance* Another 13 days/2 weeks to go…!

But it feels kind of strange, cause I’ll be working mainly with adults, those who are very experienced in this field. It’s so different to our school days, where you get to at least hang out with people your age range… Then you have superiors to report to, the public to impress, and your subordinates to maintain an image… I don’t really feel that confident of myself. I shouldn’t be thinking like this, maybe I’m still not use to this transition, give me time…

In this department, I am told I’ll be doing more of admin, though I hope to get a chance to see my supervisors in action, interacting with the public, media, etc.

Sigh…. I shouldn’t think too much…