Friday, 17 October 2008 @ 11:54:00 am
Some Afterthoughts - 'cause JAWS ish CUTE
listening: Love Story by Taylor Swift
Mood: >,<
yeah, i'm logging in from work to update my blog.
weitin>> i'm the guilty one... XD
---
sorry, guys. I've been busy these days ever since i started work here at
The Sentosa Resort & Spa. My post in this company is as a
Public Relations Intern.
Well, the people that i am working with is nice, and they do take their time to teach me what i have gotta do/know/learn here. *I got plunged into work since the first day*
Had to do monthly reports, answer phone calls, do collaterals, email replies etc, etc. So yeah, I'm turning into an OFFICIAL OL (office lady). >,<
Once i stepped into this office, i feel kind of different, probably because the people i'm working with, have the relevant experience and they know what they have and can do.
---

I'll be cosplaying her soon, once i get my materials and pass them to Yuanie jie to tailor for me. She's Yuki Fukazawa from the anime/manga series Over Drive, one of the anime i was gah-gah over this year, introduced by Caroline. she's DAMN idiotic towards Shinozaki Mikoto wor... ROFL.

if everything goes out well by December, i'll also cosplay as her too. *She's Yurie from the anime/manga series Kamichu!
---
well, will type more later ne! XD
*i MISS you guys, especially ECM group!!!!! XD
**JAWS wants a man. CUTE ONE.