<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23218298?origin\x3dhttp://sukisyoloveless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
myself.
Friday, 21 November 2008 @ 1:21:00 pm
对不起



对不起, 宝贝, 对不起

妈咪对不起你.

妈咪爱你.

---

Let this moment stay still for KorKor, my little hamster.


RIP: 20 November 2008


Korkor, thanks you for being here with me.


I am glad I was your 'mother'.


You will often melt into the mould of our hands when we massage you gently around the neck.


You will sit quietly on my hand when I touch you.
You will struggle when it's time for bath.


We often teased you that you might be lonely without a female companion, that was why we got you Ginny, though we realised Ginny was a HE, after one month.


You will bully Ginny, to the point that your grandma, my mother, have to take Ginny away from you.


But recently you lost weight.


To the point that when you walk, it looks as if you're lifting your body to move around.


Neither did you eat much, when you pretty much a big eater.


Ginny then started bullying you, and you will squeak in horror.


I wished I had been by your side when you left us.

I wished I could have watch you go, though I can't bear for you to do so.

I wish I have the courage to hold your lifeless blody in my hand, kissing you one last time.


Korkor, please forgive me for everything.


Thank you for all the happy times you have given to me.


I love you.

Labels: , , ,