Monday, 3 November 2008 @ 10:31:00 am
A Letter To MY DEAREST HONEY-PIE
Listening: On and On and On by ABBA
Mood: Bazooka
SHOCKDear
Daniel Radcliffe,
You know
I LOVE YOU *ahem* so much, that I want you in my bed,
n*ked.
After reading this interview you had with
D*TAILS, you had obviously changed for the
WORST. I'm still wondering where has that cute little boy who acted in the first few
HARRY POTTER movies went to.
Daniel, I wish you are able to find out your innerself before you become someone even you yourself cannot recognise. I hope this is just a puberty phase for you. And just a dream to all of us out there.
(I can't have you turned into the next BRITNEY SPEARS, can I?)
I like you for the way you are, just not the part that you want to try a DRAG QUEEN character.You wanted to rebel in a different way. You wanted to be seen different. How different are you going to turn into then?From your DEAREST *wishful thinking* GIRLFRIEND,JAWS/suki.luna/AMELIA
Quote
Drag queen Daniel Radcliffe - MSN - Singapore Entertainment
---
BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IQAH!!! XD
Labels: Daniel Radcliffe, happy birthday, harry potter, letters to...