<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23218298?origin\x3dhttp://sukisyoloveless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
myself.
Sunday, 9 November 2008 @ 6:44:00 pm
mamma mia

To: Various People (who are reading and not reading my blog)

*Thank you for making my life a miserable one before.

**And I still can’t thank you enough.

***Really.

---

I am determined.

I know what I want.

I am not lost, like the others.

((A PR manager? A photographer? A voiceover actress? A backpacker? A café owner?))

---

I have a life.

Not like anyone else.

But just mine alone.

((I am not like some, stuck with certain options.))

---

I see things what others don’t.

At other times I don’t see what others see.

Too bad, it is caused by different upbringing.

((Sometimes I wish I were blind.))

---

I am ambitious.

I have all these crazy ideas.

Just keep me grounded, will you?

((Sucker for ideas, need my float.))

---

I am not strong.

I have more to learn.

But pressure me; you better pray that nothing happens to you.

---

It’s funny that you said you love me.

But was it ever true?

You just wanted companionship, not love, dude.

((And I still wondered why I still bothered keeping in touch with you after almost 1 ½ years.))

---

I wouldn’t say I wear a mask.

And I wouldn’t say I hate you one bit.

But I would say I need none of your sh*t.

((MYOB/S. Thanks.))

---

I gossip like anyone else.

But I don’t backstab others for fame/money/relationship.

You should think about your own actions.

((You are just one childish idiot.))

---

You said I was being selfish.

Being ignorant.

What about you f*cker?

((Behave like God’s child, not the Devil’s child, you bastard.))

---

When I leave here, don’t fucking miss me.

Don’t.

I don’t deserve your last-minute affection.

((You never made the move before, never should you in the future.))

---

Simple as that, I don’t have to spell your name just to p*ss you off.

Your presence irked me.

Shoo.

((Do you get it?))