<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23218298?origin\x3dhttp://sukisyoloveless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
myself.
Sunday, 23 November 2008 @ 3:21:00 pm
Ms Bitchy

Mood: Bitchy. (and I’m lurving it)
Listening: Lay All Your Love On Me by Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper

Had quite an eventful, yet tiring and b*tchy weekend, especially Saturday.

My mum’s side of the family had a wedding to attend; she’s actually my mum’s niece, my long-distanced cousin.

After collecting my passport, which is needed next month, we headed back to Hougang for the tea ceremony for the bride’s side of the family. Waited for like 1 ½ hour for them to arrive, so I guess my mum and I might have been there tad early. Saw some relatives I have not seen before, which is a total waste of time being there in the first place.

Question: One would wonder why yours truly hates Chinese New Year, family gathering etc, etc, right?

Answer: ‘Cause my relatives are like apples trying to be bananas.
Ptui. They are worse than imitation goods, ‘kay?

No one even bothered to serve the elders first, after the buffet was set-up. So mum told me to get some food for my mum’s aunt, she’s my deceased grandpa’s sister by the way. Got her some food and I also got myself some food, and blah, blah. Those rude people… Tsk, tsk.

((God, my neck’s stiff now))

We reached the dinner slightly after 7, with light drizzle. Then we went to the Island ballroom, to find that, the groom’s side of the family had over 70 tables, while the bride’s side had less than 10 tables. So you know what I mean…

TEH’ GROOM IS F*LTHY R*CH.

He’s so rich to the point that if you calculate the total cost, at least $75,000 was used in the wedding, not even including the rings, wedding gowns etc, etc. (she’s a real lucky girl)

BUT. (Read this)

But, I didn’t like how her mother-in-law looked. She looked as if she herself was the one getting married. (She wore a purple gown that made her looked even older, cause she was sooooo trying to act young. Young as in her 20s) Eww… That’s definitely going to give me a ‘lasting’ impression of the wedding. For the rest of my life on Earth. Eww.

(I think she looks like a transvestite, but even worse, with those make-up…)

The ‘best’ thing is that I was stuck with the same family who so bloody rude to not even bother serving my grandaunt food first. They got to the table and begun to talk, talk, talk, talk non-stop. Their little boy was told to blow his nose into a piece of tissue paper and the mother promptly put it on the table, mind you it was the table we’re supposed to eat at, wrapped with another piece of tissue paper. Gross, how can you be so gross with people you barely know. Their precious little daughter was also damn rude. She saw her little cousin (should be), and told her dad can he change his seats so she can seat with him. Stupid girl, haven’t you’ve been taught manners before? You should be the one moving your fat ass instead of your dad. Stupid girl.

And definitely, yours truly had a total shock of her life, she lost weight immediately.
(No lar, just joking about that line, though I really want to lose some weight.)

Dinner started around at 9pm, should have left a couple of mini chocolate bars in my pouch. Then, I was stuck with another family with a crying baby, that baby I swear is not sociable. If anyone else but the parents look (yes, eyes on the baby) at the little baby, she’ll start crying. (I think you would call her colicky.)

Shucks, why can’t you as the parents leave the baby home or something? Don’t you know your baby is anti-social? Gaah, spare me the agony, I still want to have children in the near future. And yes, a little boy and girl will do just fine, not the crying though.

((Aaah….Salonpas on my shoulder, the best invention anyone could ever have… Aah…))

The mother began passing food in front of my mum and I, to the parents with the colicky baby. Oi, Mrs XXX, your mother never teach you manners before ar? It is very the rude to pass food in around, I wouldn’t mind, but it doesn’t reflect nicely on you, stupid woman with a stupid daughter. You could have just plopped yourself beside them if you wanted to pass them food. It’s distracting. And RUDE.

Anyway, they are disgracing themselves, not us.

I want to LOL now.

LOL.


---

Thanks for the huggies and kisses when my hammie died.

Sankyuu! *spreads kisses and love*