Thursday, 10 January 2008 @ 9:21:00 pm
近くて遠いゆめ
Listening: Professor Umbridge – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix OST
Mood: oh, try p*ssing me off now…
Was with my mum just now during dinner, when I saw this scene in N*UC…
Man: “Do you have straw?”
Cashier: “I’m sorry, we don’t have…”
Man: “What you mean you don’t have straw?”
Cashier: “I’m sorry, we don’t have straw.” *looks a little intimidated*
Man: *stares angrily at cashier* What do you mean you don’t have straw?! I want to see your manager!”
Bl**dy a*sehole, you f*cking own N*UC issit? You think that cashier is your bl**dy maid/wife/whoever-you like-to-scold?! You think you freaking big size issit?! No bl**dy respect for people who’s pay are real damn pathetic…
Just one piece of straw, and you’re like a**. What if it is 2 piece of straws?! Are you going to frigging jump of the 15th storey building? If they don’t have straws, will you actually f*cking die? Why don’t just bring one around, anytime you can use it lar…
Gaah. I’ve should have taken your picture and put it on my blog, so I can frigging show the whole world your pathetic ugly face. Gaah. Show some bl**dy respect, arsehole!
I’ve been sick for the past few days, and I seriously hate my voice right now…! Grr.
I can’t wait to go for SOY event ne! I mean, imagine people I’ve not seen for quite sometime, except for some whom I often constantly keep in contact with! Also to support Togu too! But I hope I can make it for the competition too! As who? Won’t tell ya! But that character ish tottemo kawaii!!! Wufufu. Wakaka. *chokes, starts coughing* o-okay, okay… Better stop talking about SOY event le…!
------
List 7 songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words of even if they're not any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in you LJ along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to in absolute random order.
1. 近くて遠いゆめ – Hina Ichigo Character Album Single
2. My Anata – David Tao
3. Magic Works – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire OST
4. Stronger – Kanye West
5. Clothes Off! – Gym Class Heroes
6. What If God Was One Of Us – Joan Osbourne
7. Yorokobi No Carol – Iwao Junko (Card Captor Sakura X’mas Carols)
Tag.
Anyone who wanna do. XD
Enjoy.
Labels: afterthoughts