<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23218298?origin\x3dhttp://sukisyoloveless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
myself.
Saturday, 20 December 2008 @ 9:18:00 pm
2009 Resolutions - UP!

Anybody made his or her resolutions (of course to keep) for 2009 yet? I’ve just did mine!

2009 Resolutions by TEH’ AWESOME JAWS

To ‘move’ around more.
To finish a couple more costumes before leaving.
To advance further in Singapore’s Education System
To learn a new language
To read more books
To be more neat and tidy
To fly overseas.
To spend more times with people who truly care for my well-being.
To fall in love with GOD all over again.
To smile at the past and move on.

To ‘move’ around more: Gosh, I gained a couple of kilos since late 2007! I resolute to jog more, exercise more, to lose those ugly tyres around my waist. And also to consume less chocolates. (I love CHOCOLATES!!!)

To finish a couple more costumes before leaving: Well, I think I’m really done with it. It was nice knowing a couple of friends whom I have known for, let’s see, maybe 4 years or even more? I’m beginning to find my work more interesting, (though not saying that cosplaying ain’t interesting) but I guess, I have found my focus. My focus in PR, in the hospitality industry.

To advance further in Singapore’s Education System: Following my last point, I have begun to find my calling in PR, in the hospitality industry. Though it might not have been expected, especially when I started Higher NITEC in Hospitality Operation, I do thank God for opening doors to places I have not expected myself to be in. I could have been stuck in the Hospitality Industry’s frontline, advancing even slower than others due to qualification difference. I will strive on in here, no matter how difficult it maybe.

To learn a new language: I was lucky to be exposed to the Paul Bocuse’s culinary students early this year, as they were on an exchange programme with our college. The night before the tour in Singapore, I went to look for books that taught French in the simplest way, hoping it will bridge the French students and us closer. And guess what? I found French language an interesting language! (Though I am still lost at the part you pronounce the word like you have loads of saliva in your mouth.) I should probably go online to search for French software, that teaches you how to speak, read, write and behave like a French (nah, just joking about the last part.)

To read more books: Yes, I have already read at least 20 books this year, but do you think I can be bothered by that amount? I shall set for myself a challenge to read more than before, to gain more knowledge and wisdom. The world is larger than you think, babe/dude. (I’ve already read almost the entire collection of Jodi Picoiult’s novels; I’ll probably pick up books by Jane Austen or William Shakespeares, just pray that I’ll not fall sleep reading or listening to the podcasts.)

To be more neat and tidy: Argh, my room/bed/table/desk/workspace is a total mess. A messy workplace equates to a messy person also equating to a messy mind. I will have to work harder on this bad habit of mine.

To fly overseas: I had wish of flying overseas to backpack, but I guess I ain’t ready for such huge responsibility yet. But I do wish I can fly overseas, just to totally recharge myself, it has been a long journey, probably to the US or something.

To spend more times with people who truly care for my well-being: Like what I said in the last point, it has been a long and tiring year for me, as many things had happened, whether I like it or not. I wish to spend more time with my love ones, like my mum, my sister, Caroline, otou-san, QinYing, Kit, Jacqueline, roxas80, my S&M team, ECM group, kak Sue, ‘Da Jie’ and some other people I have not named here. I thank you guys for being a part of life, be it for the good and the bad times. Some of us probably even share a friendship since Primary school! I can’t thank you guys enough for what some of you guys have done for me.

*Especially this very good friend, which I am now working closely together in a business venture. (You know who you are! XD)

**If you find yourself not in the list, you probably did something that I didn’t like, or just I’m just plain lazy to name every single names here, I wrote of names of friends who are the first to pop-up in my mind.

To fall in love with GOD all over again: I’m not a very good Christian to begin with, as I have neglected not only my church but also God. In a way, at the beginning of this year (or even late last year) I felt that God had not been a part of my life, I felt that He had left me alone, to take the sufferings up on my own, especially a couple of friends who had forsaken me, though we had known each others for years. School was a b*tch at that time, as politics were going on strongly in class and things, well, they weren’t like they used to be. But after starting IA, I began to realised God’s presence again, like He never had left me like I thought so. And I was doing some spring-cleaning days before, I chance upon my Bible and my other church materials again. I do want God to teach me how to fall in LOVE with him all over again, though the guilt’s killing me. So, God, can you teach me to do so again with Your LOVE?

To smile at the past and move on: I need a change in my life, a change even greater than this year’s. Because I am so over about certain things, certain feelings, certain people. I am not going to waste time waiting, let me make the move first. I am going to be even stronger than before, I am going to prove people wrong about the certain stigma they had attached me before.

If it means cropping my hair real short for this change, I’ll do so.
If it means changing the way I dress, I’ll do so.
If it means changing my contact number, I’ll do so.
If it means not giving you my new number, I’ll do so.
If it means you’re mad at me, I’ll do so.
If it means we’re over, I’ll do so.

Because seriously, do you think ever deserve all these in the first place?
Oh yeah, you do. *snorts*


---




So what’s your resolution for 2009?

Labels: ,