Friday, 27 February 2009 @ 11:51:00 am
reading.entries.from.everywhere.even.if.it.hurts.
yup, i do read your blog(s). :)
naomi: I like your entries. :) It kind of showed me the different views of people.
sue: you too. :) I like your point-of view too. and seriously, I miss our CRAPPING back in school. *sings* babe, when will we meet again...?
teddy: post more, UKE.
raidaime, icydark: talk to mummy if you need the ears, mine's free anyday, anytime, anywhere. :) Mummy loves you~
cherry: you have very interesting views and thoughts, i kinda envy you.
weitin: i like your last post about us a lot. *it kinda made me tear* hope to see you soon, especially during graduation ceremony in April. :3
maya: you don't blog much, blog MOAR!!!!!
kaika: you owe me one. :P
natarii: may i have your new blog link?
yuanie: blog moar. :P
maria: i would like to work with you in the near future! :) *cosplay projects I mean*
finoa: i promised you my ears, just talk to me, will you...?
caroline: stay safe when you're in China, by the way, SHERYL NOME. XD *you know what i mean. :P*
---
shh. :) we are now on a ride.
Labels: 2009