Monday, 29 June 2009 @ 12:57:00 pm
my boyfriend is a pilot (oh yeah, like real)
alright, people.
please read this if you're attending Cosfest Day 2 on 12th July 2009.
I will be organising a dinner on Cosfest Day 2. It will be to all friends and cosplayers.
Time: 7.00pm *approximately*
Venue: E-Hub at Pasir Ris
Who: Please drop me a PM at sgcafe, sms/call me, or drop by Chunky & Drizzle Booth during Cosfest to confirm your attendance
I will be open to do small/mini photoshoots for cosplayers during the events. :) ---
some people were asking about my wishlist for this year. 8D GIMME MONEY/SUGAR DADDIES~~~
http://xuni-instock.blogspot.com/
May I have this pair fo shoes~~~ 8D
T-bar Flats Instock in Brown color~~~ :D
Size: 41
if not,
2 pairs of Nudy Quarter Blue & Angel Grey lense from http://xuni-instock.blogspot.com/
left = 2.75
right = 4.25
ahahaha. :D
---
A friend is selling 4 Sijori Resort vouchers worth S$138. Please email me at
suki.luna.amelia@gmail.com if interested! :D
Labels: 2009, birthday, wishlist