Monday, 23 April 2007 @ 6:22:00 am
started SCHOOL ALREADY!!!!
Whoa… it’s been how many days since I’ve updated my blog…? 22th april minus 8th of april = almost 2 wks le… argh… been busy ar… >,<
I’ve jus started school in ITE, taking a course in Higher Nitec in Hospitailty Operations. HahaX… Yup, I do have the mind to work in the hotel industry, who knows I might get a chance to work in the IR…? X3 managed to make frens too…!!!!! HahaX… Hmm… basically for the rest of dis year, I’m not really going to have a social life ar… cause everyday gt class till ard 5, den stil gotta rush down to bishan area for night class… *sigh* yup, my social life for the year is jus ka-boom, GONE. Sh*T.
Danial>> I don’t think I’m that of a strong person. I get angry easily. I misunderstood people easil too. Yes, it’s true that I’m from a single-parent family and I’m pretty CRAZY at times, but I don’t really believe that I’m strong.
Oh my gAWD… bou is leaving Antique Café le… okay, okay, I know I’m not a OSHARE type of fan, I jus find BOU BLOODY CUTE. Well, all good things will have to come to an end, but its for the better. X3 GANBATTE BOU-chAN!!!! Rarara~~
Labels: hospitality operations, ITE