Thursday, 9 July 2009 @ 12:27:00 pm
to mark aaron lee
dear XXX
perhaps you've got no guts, perhaps you got no balls.
perhaps you still think i've got feelings for you now.
Guess what? I don't. :D
I got over you ever since you replied my smses twice asking 'who am i'.
you're just plain rude.
you don't even have the guts to tell me off, too coward that your girlfriend had to use your number to sms me to 'stop bothering you'.
I feel real sad for you. Aww, have a cookie. :D
thanks, dude. you showed me how a f*cktard you are.
too bad, you're just lost, same to your girlfriend too.
yours sincerely
the diva/queen
*p.s. you're a COWARD. remember to have this included in your CV/Resume! :)
**HAVE OFFICIALLY DISCLOSED YOUR IDENTITY!!! 8D
***I will be back in school soon, this time to show you what you have just missed. Labels: 2009, truth