Tuesday, 17 July 2007 @ 1:53:00 pm
my lil' dedication to finoa...
listening: the stupid things by jesse macartney
mood: how do i feel about you...?
well, now am logging in from school self-access room... hmm... too many things on my mind le...
finoa>> my lurve... i'm sorry if i really made you upset last night... >,< i'm really sorry...! plaese forgive me...! >,<
...And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you
How I feel ohhh
All the stupid things I do have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you
How I feel about you, yeah...
hush, hush, there are many wonders in life... there are also things that i wil not understand now... but i promise you, i'll do what i've promised you, unlike those people you know....<<
...I used to be someone
Who only really thought about
Themselves and no one else
And you could tell baby
But that's before
I understood
That when you've
Got something this good
Gotta let her know
And I want you to know...
shhhh... let's run away to somewhere... we'll lie in the grass, counting the stars in the dark skies, making wishes on every shooting star we see... slowly i'll look into your eyes, caressing your cheek, confessing how much i feel for you...
(p.s. it's pretty random ehhh...)
Labels: afterthoughts, hugs and lurves, hurts, more than words