Saturday, 28 March 2009 @ 9:14:00 am
love is what i can GIVE
I was asking otou-san what love meant and he said this…
“I can tell u what I think is love but I have no experience in it. The love u are talking about is probably the kind where when the person u like is not around and u miss having them around, u constantly think or are reminded about them, u find yourself wanting to do things for the person. U generally are happier and have a kind of mid excitement (something like that) when u are with them and interact with them. Some ppl become noticeably different from usual. Does that help?”
Honestly, it’s helping yet it isn’t. This confused feeing here in my heart understands yet it doesn’t. Is it because we are still confused with what we want and need? Is it possible that the answers have been there all these while, we are just too afraid to face the truth cause it hurts?
Love is a real wonderful feeling, it is about showing affection to the people you care for, like your family, friends and to your other half. But what becomes of Love if you abuse it? By cheating on your girlfriend? By hitting your child? By not telling the truth about how you feel? What is that called now?
I guess I am just like any typical girl, someone who is waiting for her Prince Charming to take her away.
Someone who will hold me close when things are terribly wrong, laying feather kisses on my forehead.
Someone who will tease me for being such a blur sotong, trying too hard not to laugh.
Someone who will look at me in the eye, before kissing me passionately under the rain.
When I find you, I will sing you the song from my heart, about how long I have been waiting for you.
I will act like a child in front of you, our pinkies tightly entwined.
I will kiss you back on your forehead, caressing you softly, though you might see a tinge of blush across my cheek.
I will look at you and pat you to sleep, like how a mother does, and smile about how Love is such an adventure.
Let’s get ourselves ready before we meet alright?
Let’s make the final changes before we go through our very last adventures together alright?
Let’s count the days we are left till we meet each other for the first time.
I have met you my dreams, haven’t I?
I guess we are close to reality right?
We will meet soon.
---
To Mr M: Since you are so bent on not replying ANY of my smses or even picking up of my calls, I am just going to leave you the way it is. If you want the friendship (which I guess you do not have any interest in the first place) talk to me. I don’t like guessing what the f*ck you have in your mind. I am being truthful already, it’s your answer that is going to mean everything.
Labels: 2009, love, unrequited love