Friday, 17 April 2009 @ 12:26:00 pm
i don't need you anymore
It’s funny when you found it so easy to rattle things off your mouth, without giving a thought for what I did. Was it so easy for you to pin the blame on me, when it is others who don’t give the chance?
You told me your girlfriend saw your messages and she went crazy. But have you realized how lonely my nights were without you? How much I was pining for you to take me away from where I am?
You are mad because I could not give you what you wanted, because taking was the easiest for you. Don’t’ you ever put words in my mouth about me being demanding, it goes to you too.
I don’t fucking care, if your sister is my good friend, and some people might read this, because I don’t fucking bother about you anymore.
I don’t exist, neither do you.
*I added you at Facebook, it’s really up to you to accept it, fucker.
raidaime: you told me not to bother with this type of bastard anymore, i am taking up your words on this. love you. :)
Labels: afterthoughts, friends, i am prettier than you, silly, the end, unrequited love, updates