Friday, 7 September 2007 @ 12:03:00 pm
when you're gone...
listening: When You're Gone by AVRIL LAVIGNE
mood: hmm. probably on cloud9.
i managed to
'OFFICIALLY' got to know him.
pretty embarassing, though i had the help from my friends, esp Sue, Nirah'bella, Mariana, Danial, Prem and a couple more. thanks, guys. XD
... always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side...
he reminded so much of a friend whom i've known a very long time back, probably 3 to 4 years ago. i
regretted losing that friendship with that friend, due to some family issues, really regretted it.
we took the same bus together back, as we were living quite near, and started chatting. well, he's nice...
...I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now...
he actually asked what if he didn't want to be in relationship, how would i feel. so i replied, "do you want the truth or you want the lies?"
he laughed, wanting the truth. i replied back...
"well, i would be disppointed, no doubt. but i'll just take it that i've gained a good friend...!"shh, he's a wonderful guy, that's what i can say, though i would
secretly pray that something good will happen from now on...

Innocent Uke
Take Are you a Seme or an Uke? today!Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke. Whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you of course will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme. Now you can get pins of your result
here.
ara, ara. suki.luna's an INNOCENT UKE...! XD
finoa>> lurve euu lots.
...All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul...
Labels: afterthoughts, hospitality operations, ITE, love, over you